Elements to Disrupt, Reset, Reorient, and Reinvent Self
In these paradigm shifting times of healing and truth, it’s easy to feel ‘stuck’ in old patterns, or situations. If you’re feeling self-doubt, lack of clarity, fear and anxiety, and you’re not sure why your career, and life are stalled, or your organization you lead is not built on trust or accountability, then it is time to PAUSE, Reset, Reorient, Reinvent and Manifest a new identify and reality, with infinite possibility. We all need tools to help us find our way — As leaders, or aspiring leaders, in your own life, or career, we won’t get very far if we don’t stop, go deep within, create consciousness to unblock limiting beliefs, and then develop a plan for how to get from here, to there.
The stories we tell ourselves can shape our beliefs, identities, dreams, and experiences, and set the parameters for what we can achieve, positively, or negatively.
If your self talk (internal programming or paradigm developed over time as a result of experiences) is overly influenced by external situations or people, such as other’s opinions or societal pressures, then you limit what’s possible yourself. Instead of taking action, you remain unconscious, reactive, or paralyzed. You may tell yourself things like, it’s too risky, or I’m not smart enough. Instead of striving for the career or role, you may think, I’m not qualified, I could never do that. If left unexamined, these stories can feel real, true, and keep you stuck and unhappy in life, and career.
We all have the ability — and the responsibility — to disrupt these negative thoughts and stories (an old paradigm) and create new ones, that are based on new belief systems that change our behaviors. Our success depends on it, but also how we impact and inspire others to do this same. This is contagious and ultimately makes the world a better place. This takes intention, awareness and discipline, every day to shift our thoughts into new behavioral patterns so we can create the life, and career we desire.
I’ve worked with 100’s of people, who come from different backgrounds, have had incredible set backs, have worked in a variety of industries, but they have learned to recreate and reorient their inner being and beliefs, in order to flourish personally, and professionally. They’re able to tune out the noise, and focus on taking responsibility for their own choices, thoughts, and actions, and derive their sense of self from within. They look inside out for validation and confidence, versus outside in. Their discipline in how they shift their mindset and accomplish their dreams, and inspire us to develop the resilience to grow, learn and change.
If you feel stuck in the same old patterns or stories getting the same outcome, and are looking to break free, try new things, advance in your career, build your dream, or to live out each day with more joy and positivity then try re-examining the stories you’re telling yourself. You will find where you are stuck and holding yourself back. Rewriting a new story will help you align your life with your deep desires that align with who you are, personally and professionally. Facets Coaching will help you get there with tools and state of the art methodologies that make way for sustainable change happy, healthy, intentional careers and lives.
This series of workshops provides a safe learning environment for discussion and practice, using tools and methodologies that help to shift mindsets, re-ignite career passion, and help participants learn to be effective and inspirational leaders. This is a fun, interactive, experiential scenario that helps to create a community and a network between participants, allows individuals to learn from one another and develop accountability, and creates a common culture and language. Any team, group of people in an organization, or a start-up environment who need to collaborate, can benefit from this series.
Here are the five elements of what we will do:
- Pause and Reflect: Develop consciousness of the thoughts and belief systems that run unconsciously in the background. The goal is to stop unconsciously playing out the narrative and story you’ve created and to start developing new belief systems that truly align with who you are, and a new story. There are many practices that can help you become aware of the stories that limit you: The daily discipline of mindfulness, journaling and visualization, thoughtful conversations through coaching, and self-care. Once you identify those stories, write them down. Ask which ones are serving you and which ones are no longer working.
- Reorient for Redirection: Purpose and Meaning is imagination nurtured and developed. Create a clear vision of the essence of how you want to live out your life. Know where you are going before you get started. A vision is a story of how you want to live now and in the future. What are the elements of the vision. What are you doing? How does it support your dreams, talents and gifts? A vision is dreaming big, and working backwards to get there. It’s a new identity. A transformation of self, and life.
- When shaping your vision, make sure it’s full of purpose and meaning, your values and your natural strengths. It’s not enough to say “I’m starting a million dollar company.” That’s a legitimate goal, but it’s not the essence of your vision , or your WHY. A better vision would be “I want to help people raise their level of consciousness in order to be their best selves and be amazing leaders of the world.” Your vision keeps you going every day, and you prevent others from moving you off your path, because this is the essence of YOU. There is no comparison to you.
- Redirect Your Focus and Attention: Focus only on what you can control. Your thoughts and how you respond to situations. If a human, you’re going to face challenges and setbacks. When you do, focus solely on your thoughts, actions, attitude, and effort, which are solely under your control. Pause, Reset, Reorient and interrupt the fight or flight response that we feel are the result of external forces outside of your control.
- It’s also easy to focus on situations, or people and become victims to allow them to hold us back. We all do it. But Victor Frankl captured the key lesson that all of us should remember: “Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation.”
- Practice Focus and Discipline: Good feelings mean you are in alignment. Bad feelings means that you are in conflict with who you are and what you think you should do. Feelings are guidance, Create a discipline to transform your narrative through thoughts and feelings, in order to clear decisions, and dreams real. This becomes the core of whom you are and changes your “operating system. Don’t just tell yourself “be confident.” That will only cause frustration and defeat. Start with small goals that create a discipline of an believing in yourself every day. This shifts to a growth mindset and creates a new habit and pattern of behavior to believe and respond differently. Do something each day that pushes your inner chicken.
- Tune out the noise, but also listen. While operating from your own internal radar, don’t completely block out criticism or the voices of others, and be discerning of others’ projections of their own experiences on you. Look at contrast as an opportunity to inform what you want, versus what you do not want. Iterate, iterate, iterate. Test the concepts. Continuing to be confident independent of people or situations enables you to tune out the noise.
- Clarity for Reinvention: Take Inspired Action for Infinite Possibility. Making a decision is also action. Inspired action allows you to move you forward with your vision. Inspired action is the ultimate form of movement. Do something each day that is part of the new you. Visualize, practice the new you, and feel your transformation, internally and externally start to happen.
This is an 8 week series.
Cost and Registration