- Are you afraid to stand out and be your best self?
- Do you downgrade your talents and feel uncomfortable accepting praise?
- Do you doubt your abilities and lack the confidence to take risks?
- Do you compare yourself to others and define your success by family, friends, or colleagues?
- Do you constantly worry about what others think, even though you know deep down what is right for you?
Confidence and trust are the core foundations of any relationship—especially the one you have with yourself. Part of building confidence and trust in yourself is being honest about your strengths and what you truly want in life and work, regardless of what others think of your decisions. In this workshop, you’ll take an honest look at what it means to live authentically, identify belief systems that create insecurity and fear, and build the skills required to rise up to your full potential.