The ReSoul Revolution TM
Workshop dates and locations to be announced, and can be designed for your specific needs. For more information contact email@example.com
Rachel believes that every person has the potential to create a story of transformation about their life that’s so great, it serves as an inspiration and model to family, community, an organization, and the world. By each person doing the work, we create a movement of consciousness that permeates and inspires others to do the same. It is Rachel’s mission to help people be their best selves, and to be a catalyst for transformation.
The ReSoul Revolution TM FOR Intentional Career, AND Conscious Leadership.
Join Rachel for a transformational retreat designed for people who want to live soulfully, and lead meaningfully. Space is limited to 20 people for an intimate experience.
This retreat is an opportunity to write your own story, drive your own bus, become intentional in your life and career, and be fully focused on YOU in serene and beautiful setting.
…that you lived your daily life feeling wholly authentic and true to your deepest self.
…that you felt a meaningful, purposeful, and mission-driven connection to your life and work every day.
…that your passions, desires, values, and purpose were so completely aligned that you served as an inspiration to others.
Are You Ready?
- Move from feeling burned out and overwhelmed to feeling energetic and focused?
- Gain clarity about what’s next for you personally and professionally and have a map to get there?
- Find deeper fulfillment and freedom in your work with plenty of energy to thrive?
- Realize your dream of doing something great with your life?
- Live more soulfully and lead more meaningfully?
As Rachel found her own path through through self-doubt, lack of purpose and drive, to creating a life, and career of positivity, passion and freedom, she became deeply curious about the unique facets of an inspirational person, and how the brain is related to belief systems, and leading a life of purpose and success. She has studied, worked with, and coached, 100’s of inspirational people who know what meaningful success looks and feels like: It feels like freedom; like being in the flow; like honoring every facet of your soul. It looks like making every decision based on what’s true to you; like taking the lead in your life and living according to what you believe in, rather than what’s expected.
Rachel has worked with many inspirational, passionate and successful people, and they all have something in common: They did the work to identify belief systems that hold them back, and created new ones that are in alignment with whom they are to their core. They learned how thoughts create belief systems, and understand the relationship between their beliefs, and mindset. They learned how to discover, and define whom they are, what they love, and then masterfully wove those elements into every facet of their lives to live more soulfully, and lead more meaningfully. Their stories demonstrate that it is possible to succeed AND live a life you love.
Rachel is offering the practices and tools to help you begin this journey of transformation. The retreat — The ReSoul Revolution TM Journey: ReSoul and ReSurge. During this powerful experience, you will have the support, focus, and freedom from distractions to think about your life and career in a different way with a community of like-minded women who foster your growth and champion your vision.
Each day we will engage in an experiential group workshop where we provide you with the tools, methods, and skills you need to create change and overcome obstacles to transformation. As we go through the process together, we will share stories, personal insights, and participate in group exercises, to create a fun and interactive experience. You’ll enjoy time to do yoga, activities that help to push you out of your comfort zone and create new perspectives, relax, explore and reflect.
To ReSoul is to reconnect with your soul; to recover a sense of meaning, vitality, mission, identity, and authenticity in your life. Within this framework we’ll guide you on a journey of discovery into self. We’ll help you:
- Tap into your core values, deeper purpose, and unique gifts.
- Remove the mask to connect with your authentic sense of self.
- Identify emotions, beliefs, and biases that don’t serve you and develop ones that do.
- Overcome self-sabotage and fear, and develop the confidence you need to succeed on your own terms.
To ReSurge is to rise again to a higher place; to come back to who you are and move through the world with more power and greater presence, purpose, and resilience. Within this framework we’ll teach you the tools required to:
- Map out a direction and clear actions to make your vision your reality.
- Learn how to prioritize and make space for doing more of what you love.
- Connect with your gifts as a leader and your potential to make a great impact and contribution to the world.
“RESOUL” FOR YOUR SELF-REVOLUTION
- Does your work feel soulless or purposeless?
- Have you lost touch with who you truly are and what you value?
- Do you know what you do best?
- Do you know what gives you energy and what drains you?
- Do you long for something different but don’t know what it is or how to achieve it?
Being deeply connected to your purpose, core values, and gifts provides a sense of meaning—of soul—in your life and work and creates a new self revolution. When you come to know who you are and what you truly want, paralysis turns to effortless action, and confusion gives way to greater clarity. Success becomes something that you define for yourself rather than something society imposes on you. In this workshop, you’ll identify your strengths, values, and purpose, and explore how to use this foundation to create a fulfilling life that inspires.
- Have you been sabotaging your own success and engaging in too much negative self-talk?
- Are you paralyzed with worry, fear, and anxiety?
- Have you been isolating yourself and avoiding asking others for support?
- Have you been experiencing physical symptoms related to stress?
- Do you often expect the worst outcome?
Your mindset is the lens through which you view yourself, your work, and your life. A negative mindset is fertile ground for feeling paralyzed or off balance. A positive mindset, however, creates momentum, opens doors, and helps make your vision become reality. In this workshop, you’ll explore how your mindset shapes every aspect of your life–including your physical health–and learn tools to radically shift your mindset from fearful to fearless.
DEVELOPING CORE CONFIDENCE AND YOUR BEST SELF
- Are you afraid to stand out and be your best self?
- Do you downgrade your talents and feel uncomfortable accepting praise?
- Do you doubt your abilities and lack the confidence to take risks?
- Do you compare yourself to others and define your success by family, friends, or colleagues?
- Do you constantly worry about what others think, even though you know deep down what is right for you?
Confidence and trust are the core foundations of any relationship—especially the one you have with yourself. Part of building confidence and trust in yourself is being honest about your strengths and what you truly want in life and work, regardless of what others think of your decisions. In this workshop, you’ll take an honest look at what it means to live authentically, identify belief systems that create insecurity and fear, and build the skills required to rise up to your full potential.
TAKE INSPIRED ACTION AND EXECUTE A PATH
- Are you unclear about how to leverage your strengths and skills and translate them into your career?
- Are you still searching for a career that feels right to you?
- Are you feeling stuck in your career but don’t know how to make a change?
- Have you been laid off or fired and feel rejected or victimized?
- Do you continue to experience the same negative patterns in your roles at work?
A good map can lead to great treasure. Your career path requires a great map to lead you towards its treasure: the fulfilling career you’ve envisioned. Sometimes your path has twists and turns and you need a way to get back on track. And sometimes you’ve completely lost your way. This workshop is designed to help you map out a direction for your career, identify clear next steps, and provide strategies to help you stay on course.
BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT FOR BALANCED PRIORITIZATION
- Do you feel burned out, overwhelmed, and confused about what’s truly important?
- Is the quality of your work suffering?
- Are you afraid to set boundaries and ask for what you need?
- Do you find yourself resenting others?
- Do you struggle to take time for yourself and do the things that make you happy?
Feeling productive, creative, and focused is difficult when you don’t know what’s truly important and what’s being driven by a false sense of urgency. Prioritizing all of your tasks can bring clarity to the chaos, enable you to work at the highest levels, and help you avoid burnout. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to prioritize effectively by balancing your core values with others’ needs, set clear expectations, and create healthy boundaries. This work creates space to do more of what you love so that fear and anxiety make way for calm, strength, and focus.
TELLING YOUR STORY WITH AUTHENTICITY AND EASE
- Do you struggle to articulate to others your values, strengths, passions, and career goals?
- Do you feel like people don’t understand the core essence of who you are personally or professionally?
- Do you feel caught off guard when asked to describe yourself, your work experience, or your goals?
- Do you want to be able to tell others your unique story in an engaging way?
- Are you getting the results you want from your resume or social networks?
You’ve done the work to determine your strengths, values, and your purpose. But do you know how to communicate them in a way that feels authentic to you? Developing a brand that feels true to you is about telling your story. It’s about describing the “why” of what you do in the world. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to tell your story in an efficient yet compelling way, whether you’re speaking with a potential employer or writing your resume.
NAVIGATING AND MASTERING CHANGE
- Do you have trouble articulating yourself when under pressure?
- Do your emotions affect your ability to make decisions and take positive action when faced with change?
- Do you experience shortness of breath, a racing heart, a flushed face, or other physical symptoms in times of stress?
- Do you struggle with feeling resilient in times of change?
- Do you resist learning new processes or procedures?
Change knocks us off balance. But because change is a constant in life, it’s important to adapt and bounce back as quickly as possible. In this workshop, you’ll learn the three ways people adapt to change and discover specific techniques for staying resilient and productive no matter how great the change is or how fast it comes at you.
MINDFUL COMMUNICATION AND POSITIVE INFLUENCE
- Do you find yourself regretting what you say?
- Do you often feel at a loss for the right words to say?
- Do you have difficulty making effective requests?
- Do you avoid providing feedback?
- Do you feel prepared to have “crucial conversations” when emotions and stakes are high?
Communicating clearly at work has a profound effect on your job performance and professional relationships, especially when emotions and stakes are high. Effective communication is a learned skill and is more complex than simply saying the right thing at the right time. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to combine elements of skillful communication such as word choice, presence, active listening, and language structure to gain the results that you want when the pressure is on.
CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP AND INSPIRING OTHERS
- Do you want to move into a leadership position but don’t know how?
- Do you long to make a greater impact, inspire others, and create sustainable change?
- Have you been promoted into leadership position but lack the confidence or experience to lead effectively?
- Do you want to improve your team performance and receive better feedback?
- Do you know what it takes to be a highly effective leader?
- Do you know your leadership style?
Inspiring leaders tend to possess certain traits: a positive mindset, an authentic presence, and the ability to communicate a compelling vision for the organization. These traits inspire trust and motivate others to do their best work. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to position yourself for a leadership role, build on your own gifts as a leader, and elevate your skills to become a leader that others will want to follow.