MINDFUL COMMUNICATION AND POSTIVE INFLUENCE
- Do you find yourself regretting what you say?
- Do you often feel at a loss for the right words to say?
- Do you have difficulty making effective requests?
- Do you avoid providing feedback?
- Do you feel prepared to have “crucial conversations” when emotions and stakes are high?
Communicating clearly at work has a profound effect on your job performance and professional relationships, especially when emotions and stakes are high. Effective communication is a learned skill and is more complex than simply saying the right thing at the right time. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to combine elements of skillful communication such as word choice, presence, active listening, and language structure to gain the results that you want when the pressure is on.