- Do you have trouble articulating yourself when under pressure?
- Do you have a hard time navigating change?
- Do your emotions affect your ability to make decisions and take positive action when faced with change?
- Do you experience shortness of breath, a racing heart, a flushed face, or other physical symptoms in times of stress?
- Do you struggle with feeling resilient in times of change?
- Do you resist learning new processes or procedures?
Change knocks us off balance. But because change is a constant in life, it’s important to adapt and bounce back as quickly as possible. In this workshop, you’ll learn the three ways people adapt to change and discover specific techniques for staying resilient and productive no matter how great the change is or how fast it comes at you.