Are You Ready To?
- Develop the mindset necessary for growth and resilience to navigate change with ease and confidence.
- Build upon, and develop the discipline, focus, and awareness to be highly effective, conscious leaders who lead with empathy and compassion.
- Need to adapt and have success working remotely, or running a virtual team in our new normal.
- Want to clarity, and confidence to transition into the next chapter of their life, and career with meaning and purpose.
Who Are You?
The coaching programs are intended for individual contributors, managers, and early stage leaders across a variety of roles and disciplines. Whether in technology and engineering, or marketing, finance, or healthcare, you are “human” and on the same playing field when we address and focus on universal topics such as self awareness, interpersonal skills necessary, and defining success in a way that allows for a purpose-driven life, and career, that you make a positive impact in the world. Topics such as job transition, managing through organizational change, developing interpersonal and communication skills, identifying obstacles and creating a plan to navigate, giving and receiving feedback effectively, motivating and inspiring others, building confidence and trust, effective prioritization, as well as identifying and leveraging passion, purpose and strengths to be successful in career and life, are all elements of success.
When you work with Facets, you begin to see your true self and recognize your inherent capabilities. You receive the tools to release the past, create more beneficial habits, build new skills, and seek support where needed. And you get encouragement and professional insight, methodologies and framework every step of the way.
What Coaching Programs Look and Feel Like.
- A personalized coaching program tailored to your specific issue (including the purpose and intended outcomes of our coaching engagement)
- Proprietary methodology, tools, framework practices and exercises to help create the desired, break-through results for Mindset shift using neuroscience and a wholistic approach and methodologies to get there
- Private twice-monthly one-hour sessions, for a minimum of 12 sessions, to check on your progress, discuss new insights and address any challenges
- Unlimited access to Rachel in between sessions (life does not happen every 2 weeks)
- Goal setting and deliverables that help you reach your highest potential
Facets Coaching incorporates a variety of state-of-the art coaching models and philosophies that focus on the energetic and emotional aspects identifying persistent issues that prevent individuals and organizations from reaching their full potential. During the process there is continuous evaluation and mutual feedback.
Pricing Model and Packages.
- Upfront investment of $6,000 for 12 sessions, over a 6-month period OR $1500 per month for six months.
- Two, 1-hour sessions per month (meeting bi-weekly via video, phone, or in person)
- Unlimited access to Rachel in between sessions
- Proprietary methodology and framework, tools and exercises
- Goal setting and deliverables
Flexible payment options available, contact Rachel@facetscoaching.com for more information.
Part 1: Determining Your Desired Destination
- Session 1: Getting to know you. I will spend 60 minutes asking you a myriad of questions about all areas of your life to get the full picture of your current situation. Clients have said these questions teach them so much about themselves in just one session.
- Session 2: Offering a program. After taking some time to assess and plan, I will present you with the proposed purpose and outcomes of our coaching engagement together. This includes a clear articulation of the shift that needs to be made in terms that will give you a fresh perspective on your journey. I will then offer a preliminary practice and exercise for you to take on to begin creating that shift, and together we’ll discuss ways to stick to doing them.
Part 2: Ensuring You Reach Your Destination
- Sessions 3-12: Providing ongoing support. Every hour-long session will begin with you sharing your progress, including any insights gained and obstacles encountered. I will then offer additional practices and exercises to maintain your momentum or refocus your efforts as needed. I will also help you reframe challenges that arise to see them in a new light, as indications of or opportunities for continued growth.
Part 3: Enjoying Your Destination to the Fullest
- Taking a break. The initial program is 12 sessions over a period of 5-6 months. Upon completion, we will reflect back on where you were when you began and where you are now, drawing attention to the shift you’ve created for yourself. Now is your chance to revel in the rewards of your hard work.
Part 4: Deciding Where to Go Next
Extending your program. Once our engagement comes to a close, you may choose to continue working with me or end there. The decision is yours. If you renew, together we will identify a new issue to tackle, and the cycle will begin again.
As your coach, I help you identify your blind spots, overcome your self-imposed obstacles, and fulfill your true potential.
Let’s Do This!
Let’s get underway. Email me at Rachel@facetscoaching.com to share a bit about what you’re grappling with and how you hope I can help. We’ll go from there.