BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT FOR BALANCED PRIORITIZATION
- Do you feel burned out, overwhelmed, and confused about what’s truly important?
- Is the quality of your work suffering?
- Are you afraid to set boundaries and ask for what you need?
- Do you find yourself resenting others?
- Do you struggle to take time for yourself and do the things that make you happy?
Feeling productive, creative, and focused is difficult when you don’t know what’s truly important and what’s being driven by a false sense of urgency. Prioritizing all of your tasks can bring clarity to the chaos, enable you to work at the highest levels, and help you avoid burnout. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to prioritize effectively by balancing your core values with others’ needs, set clear expectations, and create healthy boundaries. This work creates space to do more of what you love so that fear and anxiety make way for calm, strength, and focus.