- Do you struggle to articulate to others your values, strengths, passions, and career goals?
- Do you have a hard time telling an authentic story with ease and confidence?
- Do you feel like people don’t understand the core essence of who you are personally or professionally?
- Do you feel caught off guard when asked to describe yourself, your work experience, or your goals?
- Do you want to be able to tell others your unique story in an engaging way?
- Are you getting the results you want from your resume or social networks?
You’ve done the work to determine your strengths, values, and your purpose. But do you know how to communicate them in a way that feels authentic to you? Developing a brand that feels true to you is about telling your story. It’s about describing the “why” of what you do in the world. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to tell your story in an efficient yet compelling way, whether you’re speaking with a potential employer or writing your resume.