Facets Coaching delivers impactful and comprehensive professional and leadership development.
When you work with Facets, you begin to see your true self and recognize your inherent capabilities. You receive the tools to release the past, create more beneficial habits, build new skills, and seek support where needed. And you get encouragement, professional insight, methodologies and framework every step of the way.
The progressive content and structure are built to be results-focused, highly applicable in both work and life, and focused on creating sustainable behavioral change. The Facets methodology uses a customized and fluid approach based on unique needs of an individual, group, or organization.
Facets coaching clients have:
- Become conscious and inspiring leaders
- Defined and created a sense of purpose and applied it to work and life
- Learned how to collaborate and communicate authentically
- Learned to shift mindset to overcome self-doubt, and quiet their inner critic
- Earned raises and promotions
- Thrived during times of change
- Made more time for fun and a wholistic balanced life
- Redefined success based on core values, purpose, passion and innate talents
What ROI do you and your organization through Facets Coaching Programs?
A recent study of 100 executives, mostly from Fortune 1000 companies, by Manchester, Inc. concludes that a company’s investment in providing coaching to its executives realized an average return on investment (ROI) of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
Half of the executives in the study held positions of vice president or higher. Almost six out of ten (57%) executives who received coaching were ages 40 to 49, and one-third earned $200,000 or more per year. The coaching programs were a mix of both change-oriented coaching (changing certain behaviors or skills) and growth-oriented coaching (focused on sharpening performance).
Corporate benefits received:
- Delivered an average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment (a return of more than $100,000)
- Executive productivity improvements (reported by 53% of executives)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Quality improvements (48%)
- Customer service improvements (39%)
- Retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
Personal benefits to the coached executive:
- Direct report and supervisor relationship improvements (greater than 70%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (52%)
Coaching is an outstanding investment to leverage people power.